NickRingerNickRinger

Main Games Reviews Stats

Shao Kahn Party 2 Shao Kahn Party 2

Tried to get me to go to other sites

Alucard responds:

Newground has the 15 minutes animation man, come on grow up. You don't need to go to other site if you don't want. It pissed me off.

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

If I had to give you a score out of ten thousand,

it would be OVER NINE THOU-SAAAAAAND

Hey You, ABORTION! Hey You, ABORTION!

Funny.

You'd think a singing, guitar-playing dead fetus would actually make light of the ongoing effort to dramatize abortion. In fact, yeah, it does. Hooray for mockery!

Pink FLoyd 2!! Pink FLoyd 2!!

Fail.

I encourage almost everyone to make more, but you just took someone else's animations and threw them carelessly onto someone else's music. You have to do your own work. I'll just leave it at: no, you should not make more.

Pigs by Pink Floyd Pigs by Pink Floyd

Good.

For as slow as the song itself is, you've got to keep me entertained a little better than that to call it a music video. There's no real animation here, but the overall art is solid. I wouldn't have made the symbolism so blatant, either.

Pink Floyd-Trippy-vote 5 Pink Floyd-Trippy-vote 5

Mixed Thoughts

On one hand, this looks like it might have been difficult to get the right effects took a lot of effort. On the other, the end result isn't much.

Hey You - Pink Floyd Hey You - Pink Floyd

Decent.

You got the right idea, but you could have really done better about the symbolism. I mean, you've got this guy sitting next to a wall, part of which blows up (which doesn't make sense, considering the album is about being trapped behind it). If you haven't, watch the Hey You music video (removed from the movie The Wall for being too disturbing, or something). Waters and Gilmour did some really cool, surrealistic film there. I'd say this is worth a redo.